Wednesday, August 24, 2005

08/24/2005 - CATCHUP...

Wednesday is sometimes referred to as "Hump" day. For some this means that they've made it to the middle of the week - and everything that comes after is downhill - and coasting into the weekend! For others - "hump" day is taken as a verb... and can actually fall on any day of the week! I'll let you decide which point-of-view best fits you. :)

It is Wednesday and I realized that I haven't made a journal entry since last Thursday - almost a week. I would like to develop better discipline than that - and try to get here every day, but things are WAY too busy for that right now.

The weekend was good - and started early for me. I took Friday as a vacation day and went with friends to a local water park. The weather was great and there were no lines because all the kids were back in school!!! WOO HOO! My friends have made this an annual event but this was the first year I joined them. I think it is a great idea and will try to fit it onto my calendar next year as well.

I've been a bit overwhelmed by things lately, with my son starting back to school last week and my daughter starting college next week. I'm also still juggling family time, bf time and me time and finding there sometimes just isn't that much time! Work has really picked up so I'm working some longer hours and kicking off some new projects. This is a good thing but also completes for time!

I guess, having said that - I recognize that I've sort of un-plugged myself from some of my normal daily activities in the past week. I haven't been online much at all. I've made it to the gym but not as much as I wanted. I haven't been out to a club lately and really haven't missed it. I think I just need some time to breathe, to regenerate and to realign things in my life. I'm taking care of "chores" and trying to prioritize the things I "want" to do. Again - I notice that all of this has to fit into that thing called "time".

So now I will keep this blog short and just wish all of you a wonderful "Hump" day! I hope the remainder of your week goes well and that you make it a priority this week to catch up, center yourself, regenerate or reinvigorate your spirit and make the most of your time.

WOOF ya later!
- bbw